About the position:
The Sustainability Associate will provide industry leadership in the following ways:
- Manage PACE market data collection and reporting by working with PACE programs nationally,
- Expand PACENow’s already extensive contact list to keep PACE stakeholders and the broader public up to date on PACE news and initiatives,
- Work closely with PACENow staff on white papers, case studies, data analyses, etc.
- Develop presentation materials and webinars.
This is a full-time position based in Pleasantville, NY with some flexibility of working from home.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in sustainability, environmental science, or a related field.
- 0-3 years of experience working in the sphere of sustainability, real estate, marketing, finance, or law.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress platform, and social media.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our small and dedicated team. The ideal candidates are curious about sustainability in the built environment and should demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and take on increasingly more responsibility. Design and social media skills are a big plus. Excellent writing/communication and telephone presentation skills are paramount for this position as Sustainability Associate will be working with PACE market participants from all over the country. Since the PACE market is rapidly changing and growing, candidates must work effectively with evolving priorities and goals. In the past three years, the PACE market went from being a $100M industry to nearly a $1 billion industry. Ability to quickly get up to speed with the new developments and respond to news isn’t optional for us.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining the team, please send your resume and short answers to the following questions to email@example.com with a subject line “Sustainability Associate.” Deadline is April 24th, 2015.
- Why do you want to help build the PACE market?
- What are your interests and hobbies outside of work?