PACENation is the national nonprofit association that works alongside policymakers and community stakeholders to strengthen and expand access to assessment-based financing for energy efficiency, clean energy, clean drinking water, and resilience against natural disasters. Our 200+ membership community includes state and local governments, environmental and faith-based organizations, energy efficiency and climate policy experts, small businesses, PACE administrators and PACE lenders. Members may have different individual goals, but they share a desire to create resilient and resource-efficient communities.
This is a remote position, however only U.S.-based applicants will be considered. Periodic travel is required, potentially as often as five business days per month.
PACENation seeks a talented Managing Director of Residential PACE (R-PACE) to lead market development, regulatory engagement, stakeholder engagement, and legislative efforts to strengthen and expand the R-PACE marketplace. PACENation does not currently have a physical office location.
The Managing Director of Residential PACE is a new position that reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Overall leadership, planning, execution and management of PACENation’s R-PACE market development, regulatory engagement, stakeholder engagement, and legislative efforts in coordination with PACENation’s R-PACE members;
- Representing PACENation’s R-PACE members in public and private settings, including legislative proceedings and meetings with federal, state and local policymakers, regulators, community organizations, and other stakeholders;
- Engagement with and coordination among PACENation’s full membership, the R-PACE working group, and the broader community of allies and stakeholders to build support for Residential PACE;
- Collateral development, including briefing memos, policy papers, press releases; blog posts, and other items.
- At least 9 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in public policy, government relations, communications, lobbying, or trade association/coalition management;
- Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus;
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- BA or BS degree strongly preferred;
- On the record experience is essential.
Salary or Salary Range
The salary range for this position is $180,000-$200,000. To demonstrate our commitment to equity and equal pay for all, PACENation posts salary ranges on all of its job descriptions.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
PACENation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and in the broader PACE community. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, including multilingual and multicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions. Reasonable accommodations will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to Mary Luevano at email@example.com and include Managing Director of R-PACE in the subject line. All applications and inquiries will receive a response and be kept strictly confidential.